Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Yikes

So, I know it's been quite a while since my last post, and it will probably be a week before the next exciting one.

This week is finals week and I have the most major final of my college career on Friday--Medical Terminology. I've been studying for about three hours a day for the last four days, and will continue to do so till Thursday, when I will study all day. On Friday I take that final, my last undergraduate final, at 2:00. Then I am moving out of my apartment to head home. Saturday me and my lovely parents are heading to Fort Walton Beach Florida to celebrate my 22nd birthday and graduation. We will get back Wednesday, two days before Graduation. I will walk the stage that Friday afternoon and Saturday Mom and I will begin the drive to Virginia. We'll arrive Sunday evening and I start my internship that Monday, the 18th.

So I promise to have tons of pictures soon, but you'll just have to wait for them :P

No comments: