And I don't mean rain. My April showers are coming in the unwanted form of papers, projects, and tons of homework. I'll give you a glance into my April: it started off pretty much how it's going to go for the whole month, April 1st I had a 6 page research paper due as well as an American Literature exam, and currently I am awaiting an email from one of my group project members about the powerpoint for the presentation--I hate group projects!!--I mean, the presentation is TOMORROW and she doesn't have it done yet...hopefully we're not doomed, this counts for 20% of my grade.
All of my days are pretty much crazy like that, there is only one day out of the whole month (and thats not till the 29th) that I only have one thing due, with the exception of the amazing Diadeloso (for those of you not familiar with that wonderful Baylor holiday, it is just a random Thursday that we get off from classes in an attempt to let us keep our sanity :D).
I have a huge dry erase calender so that I can see whats coming up, and it is really scaring me. I designated orange to be my classwork color, and it has overtaken the calender! I think that I am going to be stressed out until after finals, which means I'll be cranky until May 13th--though, my 21st birthday is on the last day of classes, then there are two dead days before finals starts, so hopefully I can destress a little :)
Well, I must sleep now, I've got an 8am and I won't be done until I am home (Crowley) for the weekend most likely around 8pm...I'll be home for the race at Texas Motor Speedway on Sunday :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment