Friday, May 2, 2008

Hair!

Well, things have been pretty slow for me lately...which is definitely a relief considering that its the end of the semester and finals start for me on Monday (which is coincidentally my 21st Birthday!!) and don't end until the 13th. Then its packing and going home, then Vegas, then a hopefully amazing road trip to DC with my Mom--we're making some pretty fun stops, but I'm not going to tell you where they are :P You'll just have to remember to check back around the end of May...

Now, the reason for this post. My birthday is Monday and I decided that I am ready for a change. I know, 21 is a pretty big change in itself, but I wanted a new look. And the easiest way to get that is a new hairdo, so I got one:





Yay! A perm!! Do you like it??

I will be going out and experiencing my first drink on Monday, so I'll probably have something to say about it on Tuesday...and possibly some pictures as well, so check back soon!!

(Please let me know what you think about my hair!!)

No comments: