
My 21st birthday was a blast! It was celebrated with friends, red velvet cake, and my first alcoholic beverage!
Of course, being the baker that I am, I made the cake--and I must say it was and still is amazingly delicious! It has been a whirlwind of 21st birthdays here, with one really good friends at the end of March, another at the end of April and then mine on Monday. It was also the other roommates 22nd on Tuesday, but I don't have anything to say about that...
We went to Outback for dinner, where I proceeded to order my meal from the kids menu and my drink from the cocktail menu!! It was pretty funny! Although it would have been more amusing had we not had a waitress that was a newbie still being trained, she wasn't very personable or playful...Here are some pictures from the momentous occasion:


Don't worry, none of us pictured were driving, we had a designated driver, we were responsible. And we all only had one, although I'm sure that all three of us could have gone for another :)
The night ended with me getting a movie and us watching it back at our apartment, it was a good birthday!
Now it's time for finals. I've taken two already and I still have five to go. I sadly won't be done until Tuesday at 6:30, at which point I plan on vegging before packing up and moving out. Hopefully I'll get on an write more after finals are over. If not I definitely plan on writing after my birthday trip :)
1 comment:
Hope you had a great b-day! I love your hair, btw. Next time you go to Outback, there is a bev that has cantelope juice in it - YUM-O!
Post a Comment