Saturday, December 29, 2007

Chicago!!

I will post much more about this after the new year, but I am in Chicago! :D

This is my first time to the city and I am visiting a great friend of mine that I go to college with, so I am having a lot of fun.
When I first got here there was no snow, but it was cold! However it snowed the day after I arrived, so the ground has been beautifully white for two days now, and I absolutely LOVE it!!
I got to go shopping on "the Magnificent Mile" today, and it was exhausting! Tomorrow I am going skiing in Wisconsin, and I'm pretty excited. I also got to go ice skating outside in downtown last night, and that was fun too (except for the blister on my leg from the hockey skates...)

But its late now, so like I said, I will write more when I get back home in the new year!!

Hope you all have an amazing New Year!!

1 comment:

Abby said...

I'm jealous! Get home so you can keep my girls ;)