Well, I am home for the Christmas break!! YAY! It's been a while since I updated, but there is some stuff to tell...I finished off the semester with a good GPA, not exactly what I had hoped for, but how can I complain about a 3.8? I just wish that all of my hard work (see post below) studying for the Political Science final had paid off and gotten me an A instead of a B+...but a B+ is not bad at all--especially since the last test is really the only one I actually studied for :D
Being back home for Christmas is good, it's also a little strange sometimes. Instead of getting home to an apartment that may or may not be empty I come home to a house that, at least for the next week, will definitely not be empty. And, instead of only having to really think about myself and what I want and need I must take into account the wants and needs of my parents and my brother. I love coming home for the holidays, but I definitely like living on my own where I am the adult and I do what I want...I don't know how much I will get on here over the break, however most of you that read this will probably be seeing me quite a bit while I am home :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment