Saturday, December 8, 2007

My Brain Hurts...



Studying has made my brain hurt!! The above picture is where I have been studying for the past eight hours (minus one hour for a bowling break), can you tell where I have been sitting--I'll give you a hint, its the place that looks like a bum has been there...


The lovely wall covering is the notecards I decided to make for my Political Science final that is on Monday at 9:00am:


There are 42 green notecards stuck to my wall because there are 42 court cases that I am supposed to memorize!! Yikes.



And, I will be adding purple notecards to the wall tomorrow because I am also supposed to know the bold words in the chapters. I think I might have to move my pictures to fit it all on the wall!!!

Today was a crazy day that has lasted a pretty long time...I woke up this morning and ran (and got shin splints) and did leg presses and leg lifts, then I got a call from a friend asking me to follow her to Temple because her car's check engine light came on and her car was shaking and Temple is the closest VW shop. So I drove to Temple and back. Then I studied for hours before I took a bowling break with a new friend. Then I came back to my apartment and studied more. Now I am here instead of studying or sleeping...

As I said before, my brain hurts, and my eyes hurt, and my back, and my feet...man, I'm not even 21 yet and I'm falling apart!! (no, I am not turning into Jimmy for those of you who know what I'm talking about...)

Good night

No comments: