Well last weekend Brian graduated from college!! yikes, now he is going to have to be an adult, especially since he got a "real" job!
It was really great to see Brian walk across that stage and know that he did it. All his hard work paid off.
It also made me think of how close my own graduation from Baylor is. Only two semesters of class left, then to an internship and then I'm done. Its scary and exciting to think that in just one and a half years I will be truly out on my own in the "real world" making (hopefully!) a good amount of money so that I can support myself. Wow, thats just crazy! I just want to take a minute and remind all of you to truly thank the Lord for all you have. I know that sometimes it can be hard, but there are also times when things are truly great, there are those amazing moments where you know that God has worked and is still working in your life. I know that I am feeling one of those moments right now. Thinking about the future always leads me to pray for the future and what it holds for me. I thank all of you for your prayers while I am here at college, you are truly a blessing in my life.
I pray that all of you are having an amazing week and I encourage you to keep your chin up through this Christmas season :D
1 comment:
Congrats from the home of two ASU alumni! (Kinda - my degree is from UTA, but I left my mark and made my memories at ASU!)
Post a Comment